So, I know this blog is about Pre-Algebra, but you know what, there is more to life than math. We’ve got to pass Bio, too. This is where I will add study guides, quizzes, flashcards, etc. The newest content will be at the top. Dig to the bottom when it’s time to review for finals in December!
Unit 3: Intro to Botany (Test 10/29/14)
On Examtime, you can sign in and look up my stuff under my name: MsHeltonReads. I’ve also started tagging all my content with “hartem,” so if you search for that, you’ll find my content (plus some random German stuff).
- Flashcards 1: Vascular Plants (Examtime) This one is student-created. Thank you!
- Flashcards 2: Plant Life Cycle
- Flashcards 3: Parts of a Plant
- Flashcards 4: Seeds and Reproduction (student created)
- Quiz 1: Vascular System (student created)
- Quiz 2: Intro to Botany
- Part I: Monocots and dicots.
- Part II: Parts of a plant’s leaf.
- Part III: Alternation of generations.
- Part IV: Xylem and phloem.
- This site gives you a six-item quiz on whether a plant is an angiosperm or a gymnosperm.
Unit 2: Cells and Organelles (Test 10/6/14)
- Flashcards (Examtime)
- Cell Quiz 1 of 5 <- this is the easiest
- Cell Quiz 2 of 5
- Cell Quiz 3 of 5
- Cell Quiz 4 of 5
- Cell Quiz 5 of 5 <- probably the hardest